Thursday, July 7, 2011

Madame Obscura



When I started developing this project as a website, I began to create concept art and, in some cases, production art. I did this piece seven years ago, for the "Madame Obscura" fortune teller game. The final screen was to have various roll-over surprises and some simple animation. If a visitor clicks on the the crystal ball, a silly fortune would appear along with a suitably goofy graphic.

Going through my archives for this blog is seriously inspiring me to touch up this and other pieces--even though I had so much fun doing them the first time around. If I can find the time, I'd like to add the roll overs and animation to this piece that I had originally envisioned. As a bonus to this post, I've included Madame Obscura's alter ego.

Thanks for stopping by.

Madame Obscura and art is © Chris Chuckry

No comments:

Post a Comment